The goal of the CARE Ministry is to assist Sacred Heart Parish with members who are no longer able to participate in church activities, keep their connection with their church family.
Members of the CARE team are willing to:
- Attend meetings.
- To pray for all of our Homebound and those family and friends in our bulletin prayer list.
- To support each other in our ministry and communicate on how best to serve.
- To help with projects that connect with our Homebound, sending cards, organizing gifts and deliveries at Christmas and Easter.
- Help with organizing monthly visits to all of our Homebound.
- To update the status of those we serve.
- To make sure they are receiving the sacraments regularly if so desired.